Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kony 2012

Kony 2012
            I know a lot of you have seen the Kony 2012 video but it seems to most of us it was just a video and now some of us don’t think about it anymore. I’ve actually been thinking more and more about it. I’ve read about it being a scam on some sites and then it seems legit on others. I personally think if it’s legit its worth investing in.
            The Kony 2012 issue is a big issue that impacts a lot of lives here on this planet we call Earth. I know some people don’t like it or just forget about it because it’s not here in the U.S. happening. I personally think that everyone that hasn’t seen the video should watch it and participate with it. I think this guy should go down for the crimes he is committing. I say we should all band together and take him down.
            I personally don’t think it’s a scam but there are certain websites that say it maybe. One of the websites is 9gag. The website has a lot to say about the movement in a negative manner. It does make me wonder about everything that’s going on with the movement. I still think the movement is a legit thing to be a part of.
            If I had the money I would personally invest in at least the kit. I think it’s all for a good cause. If you have not checked out the Kony 2012 movement then please do. I feel that it is a very powerful movement and it could make a very big impact on the future. Check out the website for it here at Kony 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I to think this is a real issue and needs to be supported. I personally think that people that think it's a scam, stupid, or what have you are just ignorant. They have a "That's to terrible to happen so it can't happen" mentality. It offends me personally that people can be so numb to the problems of the world. I would donate as well but being a broke college kid I simply don't have the funds to contribute. But spreading the word can be just as effective.

    ReplyDelete